The following are basic contest rules for any and all contest broadcast on WQME 98.7. Each contest may have its own special qualifications and eligibility rules. Specific contests rules can also be found below.
1. Only residents of Indiana are eligible to win.
2. Entries limited to one per person per contest. Only one winner or qualifier from the same mailing address every thirty days.
3. Failure to claim prize(s) from WQME 98.7 within thirty (30) days of notification will result in forfeiture of prize(s).
4. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited. WQME 98.7 is at liberty to give away any unclaimed prize(s) at the end of the (30) day period.
5. In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize, he or she forfeits all claim to a prize. WQME 98.7 then has the right, at its discretion, to award that prize to a contest runner up.
6. Prizes can be picked up Monday-Friday during NORMAL business hours at WQME 98.7 studios at 1102 East 6th Street, Anderson, IN 46012.
7. According to the I.R.S., all prizes are taxable income. WQME 98.7 is required to file a Form 1099-MISC if aggregate prizes in a year are valued at $600 or above.
8. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes in conjunction with any prize won on WQME 98.7. Any and all federal, state and local laws apply to contest.
9. For a specific contest, WQME 98.7 reserves the right to impose an age limit.
10. WQME 98.7 may not be held responsible for any technical or mail difficulties. For example: phones that result in potential winner being disconnected on studio lines, or mail lost by post office.
11. If a prize becomes unavailable WQME 98.7 will make a good faith attempt to substitute another prize.
12. WQME 98.7 will not be responsible or held liable for prizes awarded to an event that is cancelled due to circumstances that occur out of our control.
13. Contest entries are limited to one per contest. Multiple entries by the same person will be discarded and may be deemed cause for disqualification.
14. Employees of WQME 98.7 and their immediate family members are not eligible to win.
15. Winners of prizes consisting of tickets to an event or concert will generally be required to pick up the tickets at the WQME 98.7 studios or at the concert venue. In cases where tickets are mailed, WQME 98.7 is not responsible for tickets that arrive late or not at all.
16. WQME 98.7 is not responsible for prizes that are picked up or delivered after the date of expiration.
17. WQME 98.7 reserves the right to revoke prizes if the winner does not meet any or all eligibility requirements, even though an announcement may have been made on the air indicating that person was the winner.
18. WQME 98.7 and representatives shall not be liable for any claim, injury or damage from any WQME 98.7 contest or prize awarded in a contest.
19. No purchase necessary.
WQME / Andy Mineo Giveaway Contest Rules
(as of 9/24/15)
Here are the WQME / Andy Mineo Giveaway contest rules. From 6am, September 28, 2015, through 5pm, October 1, 2015, Indiana listeners can register to win a pack of four tickets to the October 25th Andy Mineo concert in Indianapolis. Each individual ticket is valued at $22 dollars. To enter this contest, go to the WQME Facebook page, then like and share the Andy Mineo contest picture. After 5pm on October 1st, WQME will randomly select four winners from all the entries received. Winners will be notified via a private message on Facebook. On October 2nd, the four winners will be announced on the WQME Facebook page. Each winner must be able to pick up their prizes at WQME, 1102 East 6th Street, Anderson, Indiana. WQME employees and their immediate families are not eligible to enter or win. Entries are limited to one per person per contest. Only one winner or qualifier per mailing address every thirty days. For additional details on WQME contest rules, visit www.WQME.COM. No purchase necessary. Winner responsible for taxes.
Culver's of Anderson "Lunch Hour Question of the Day" Contest Rules
(as of 9/24/15)
Here are the WQME / Culver’s of Anderson Lunch Hour Question of the Day contest
rules. Each weekday, between noon and 1pm, except on holidays, WQME will give
away various certificates to Culver’s in Anderson. Each prize package has a retail
value of up to $38.00. All Indiana residents other than WQME employees and their
immediate families are eligible to enter before the contest ends November 27, 2015.
To win, listen to the WQME Morning Show with Kurt Wallace each weekday morning
between 6 and 10 to hear the question of the day and the answer. Then listen to
WQME between noon and 1pm and be the correct caller with the correct answer to
that weekday’s trivia question. Entries limited to one per person per contest. Only one
winner or qualifier from the same mailing address every thirty days. For the complete
contest rules visit www.WQME.COM. No purchase necessary.